You have accomplished a lot. You are used to figuring it out and making it go by yourself. Running a business can sometimes feel like you are pushing rocks uphill. We respect your work, and have been there. Our Business Advisors can help you find a fresh perspective, renewed focus, and the passion you started your business with.
You don't need someone to tell you what to do or second guess your decisions. Sometimes though you have to force yourself to step back and look at the big picture. A discussion with a business savvy professional can help you crystalize your thoughts on growth strategies, tough human resource decisions, or increasing profit.
Some areas where we may add value to your business include:
- Analyzing financial statements against industry benchmarks to find additional profits or reduce expenses
- Reviewing business processes and operations to find efficiencies
- Getting more customers through a review of promotional strategies
- Finding and selling to customers in markets outside of the U.S.
- Webiste audit to find ways to improve your online presence
- Develop new products with our product development lab
- Restructure existing financing to improve cash flow
- Raise additional financing or investments for growth opportunities
Whatever questions you have or goals you want to achieve, the Small Business Development Center at SIU can help. Feel free to give us a call at 618-536-2424 or Contact Us to set up a free, confidential appointment to see how we can help you succeed.